The 2005 First Steps Magazine Startup Kit
Program Sold Out – Return to Main Page
The Kit is comprised of resources to help you launch a new magazine or improve an existing title. One of the goals of the site is to help new and existing publishers achieve success through education and support. This Startup Kit is a great first step to turning your publication idea into reality.
The current kit includes the following:
- Magazine Business Plan Kit by Cheryl Woodard
- Selling More Than Space – Print Ad Sales eBook by David W. Fouse,Founder PrintAdvertising.com
- Magazine Startup Timeline and Planning Worksheets by Ayers / Johanek Publication Design,Inc.
- Starting & Running a Successful Newsletter or Magazine by Cheryl Woodard
- How to Start and Produce a Magazine or Newsletter by Gordon Woolf
- Ad Rates & Revenue Calculator Worksheet by Gordon Woolf
- 1/2 Hour Consultation Production – Design to Printer by Marketing Matters
- 1/2 Hour Consultation Media Kit & Rate Card Design by Marketing Matters
- 1/2 Hour Consultation Magazine Design Tips by Ayers / Johanek Publication Design,Inc.
- 1/2 Hour Consultation Advertising Sales by William Dunkerley Publishing Consultants
- 1/2 Hour Consultation for Circulation Considerations by CirculationListSource.com
- 1/2 Hour Consultation for Online Website Strategy by Infoswell
- Recommendations for Establishing a Media Kit & Ad Rates by David W. Fouse,Founder PrintAdvertising.com
- Magazine Printing Company Service Introductions by Participating Magazine Printing Partners
- Print Media Magazine – Recent Issue – Magazine for publishing and production professionals
Order your kit today and utilize the planning tools and consultations that will insure you have the best odds for success based on proper planning and the recommendations from experienced industry professionals.